WOW!! It has been WAY to long since I have written!! I guess there are periods in our lives when things just get a holt of us and those things get out of control! Well, that is what has been happening to me!
I have let satan get into certain areas of my life and things just started to spin out of control! I know that has happened to each of us at some point or another but it still does not make it any easier to confess and certainly not any easier to fix!
I feel like my self, my marriage, my children, and my house have just gotten swept away. I have let other things, mostly laziness, take holt and let it take control!
I am SO thankful that my God is a loving and FORGIVING God!! I am SO thankful that no matter were in my life I may slip up that he is there to pick me up, brush me off, and show me were I went wrong and what I should have been doing!!
Thank you Jesus for loving me! Thank you for dieing on the cross for me! Thank you for forgiving me and starting a new work in my life!! Amen!!!!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am so glad that you are back, Naomi!!!
ReplyDeleteI know exactly what you are talking about...sometimes, it is just life in general. I know that I have had to stop and take a step back from blogging. As much as I love it, it was becoming a burden and overwhelming with all that is going on in our daily lives.
I have cut way back but I am trying to do better. I am re-running my life story...My Love Story for all my new friends who didn't get to read it before.
Take care and hang in there! We serve a very big God!
((HUGS))
Oh my sweet Naomi, how I have missed your sweet spirit, my friend!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI struggle every day with my own desire to be lazy and just do what I want, versus doing what I know I must do or need to do.
In it's own way, blogging keeps me accountable. At least, my Monday meme does. But even during the week, I figure if I clean something or bake cookies or something, I can blog about my accomplishments, lol!
I have mostly only been blogging about 3 or 4 days a week, I think (except last week I blogged more). That frees up my time to do some stuff around here! Let's keep in touch! Are you on facebook?